Terms of Service Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you and AdultPhonePal, doing business as KellyCom, Inc. or AdultPhonePal.com, and hereinafter referred to as “APP”. By accessing APP, you will be considered a “Member”. The persons with whom you communicate via APP are referred to as “Operators”, and any telephone/internet services accessed via APP are referred to as “Service”. All Members are held to the terms of this agreement for the entirety of their membership. If at any time you, the Member, is found to be in violation of the Terms of Service, your account will be terminated without prior warning. Please carefully review this entire agreement before completing your registration.
APP reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Services. We require Members to follow the terms presented by APP. APP reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time and without notice to you. It is your responsibility to read this document as shown online as it is legally binding. By continuing to use this Service, you accept and agree to be bound by its policies.
You, the Member, represent and warrant that:
1) You are an adult, at least eighteen (18) years old, and have a legal right to access adult material in my community. If you use this site in violation of this statement, you understand that you may be in violation of local, state and/or federal laws, and that you are solely responsible for your actions.
2) You will not permit any person(s) under eighteen (18) years old to use or have access to this Service.
3) You have reviewed the products and services offered and you are a voluntary user of APP, its products and Service. If you are offended by any content, you will cease communication with any Operator, and exit the Service.
4) You will follow the laws and standards of the community in which you live or in which you are using this Service.
5) You agree to not hold APP or its employees responsible for any content or communications via this Service.
6) You have reviewed the Service and products offered, and agree that nothing provided by APP is objectionable or offensive.
7) You will not permit your PIN or password to be used or known to any other party.
8) You are not permitted to post or transmit anything via this Service which is illegal, racist, threatening, or derogatory.
9) You acknowledge that your activity may be monitored and/or recorded for quality and compliance with this Terms of Service.
10) You understand and agree that monies deposited to your account are non-refundable. Each Operator acts independently and APP does not warrant the quality of the Service that they provide.
The Service is distributed on an "as is" basis. We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. Your continued use will constitute a binding acceptance by you of these Terms of Service, as well as any subsequent modifications. There may be delays, omissions, and interruptions in the availability of the Service. Where permitted by law, you acknowledge that the Service is provided without any warranties of any kind whatsoever either express or implied. You acknowledge that use of the Service is at your own risk. We do not represent nor endorse the accuracy or reliability of any profile, advice, opinion, statement or any other information offered, recorded or distributed through this Service. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, profile, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk.
You agree to fully indemnify APP and hold harmless its officers, employees or agents against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, expenses, actions, suits, or proceedings (collectively, “Losses”) to which it may become subject, and will reimburse APP for any legal and other expenses incurred in connection with investigating, defending, settling, or paying such Losses. These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of State of Pennsylvania. Any dispute or arbitration must be initiated and presided over in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.